
O.K...here some pictures that I didn't post before. The dates range from Thanksgiving to Christmas. We have had so much fun stuff going on...it is hard to post about everything, so here are just some fun pictures.
Belle's first movie in the movie theatre. BOLT - with the Hart girls

Flirting with Uncle Brandy...she loves him so much.

Belle and her cousin, Grace. She LOVES babies...I still think we need another baby!! :(


Belle and her cousin, Saylor at Thanksgiving. They're having a conversation.

Forced smile

My brother, Wyatt, and his girlfriend, Enusha. Belle LOVES them so much!

You have all heard me talk about my Granny. Isn't she adorable!!!!! The MOST amazing person I have ever met. Love you, love you, love you!

Breakfast with Mrs. Santa


All bundled up and THRILLED to be going somewhere cold.

Not so thrilled to be close to Santa. At Vintage Township Christmas celebration

Aunt Brittney took me to Vintage Township too. Belle loves playing with Britt!

We are going to play soccer next year. She has a "super soccer kick". She really is pretty good.
3 comments:
Those are fantastic!
Belle,
I can't believe how big you have gotten! You look like a little girl, and not a baby! You are always so pretty! I love all of your animal print!!!! We miss you and would love to see you when everyone is healthy again.
Heather
Hey Em,
I meant to ask where Annabelle is going to play soccer? Chad wants Wes to play also. Thought it would be fun if they happened to be on the same team.
Heather
Post a Comment