
A few days ago, I was telling Annabelle about when she was a baby. I told her how I would hold her all day long and kiss her so many times, that Daddy and I would try to guess how many hundreds of times she was kissed that day.
Anyways, I ended up asking Annabelle, "did you know that before you were born, you were in mommy's tummy?" She gave me the strangest look and said, "like a chicken nugget, mommy?" I laughed and said "yeah, kind of". She thought that over for a minute then said, "mommy, why did you eat me?" Bryan and I busted out laughing. What a cute little thought. I guess it makes sense. She says the funniest things.
4 comments:
So cute! Annabelle is your little chicken nugget! Love it! I love when they put things together like that! When Wes eats, after almost every bite, he yells "going to your tummy!". Not so fun in a restaurant. Maybe it will pass quickly!
I recently told Ash this as well. Now she goes around telling everyone she has a baby in her tummy. not appropriate and feels dirty to hear. She tries to put her baby dolls in her tummy or asks to get back in my tummy.
Kids are amazing - love the chicken nugget!
That's so cute!
So logical & practical!
That is hilarious! She is so adorable can't wait for those moments! Looks like you guys had a nice holiday and a happy new year!
Post a Comment