
I'm a member of a little playgroup that gets together pretty often, but we miss quite a bit since I work part-time and sometimes our nap schedule gets in the way of a few opportunities. Anyways, we had playgroup at our house, which obviously we couldn't miss, and Annabelle and I decided we would decorate cookies. Let me tell you...it was fun, but complete chaos!!! WOW!!! I think that nearly everyone from the playgroup showed up, so that means there were about 25 people, including children from ages newborn to 4 years old, at our house. We loved every second of it, but I think everyone was tired as they loaded into their cars.


Weston and Halley came over after work and it was much calmer then. Annabelle and Weston ate the remaining frosting and had a ball (love the orange teeth). Those two are funny! They get along great, which makes it so nice for me and Heather. They could play together for hours.
Annabelle was also obsessed with baby Halley. She kept asking if she could hold her. As you can see, Annabelle fell in complete love with Halley (although I am thinking that Halley didn't have the "love at first sight" feeling)! Hee. Hee. I think if Annabelle had her way, a baby brother or sister would be in the making. Too bad Daddy says we are "one and done". Boo! I would LOVE to have another one. Annabelle has been such a joy to be around.

4 comments:
You are brave! Icing and two year olds...bless your heart!
BOO! is right! Maybe he just needs some persuasion! Annabelle and Weston sure are cute! I wish I didn't work and I would be inviting myself into your playgroup, so much fun!
Chris' favorite phrase is one and done - crazy boy
Maybe Bryan will change his mind someday! You two make such beautiful babies, you know!
I think next time we get the kids together Baby Halley (aka Baby Sally, ha ha!) will be much less afraid of the 2 year olds! She is learning how to defend herself now!
Let's do it again soon!
Post a Comment