Bryan and I are officially announcing that we are pregnant! I am past my first trimester already, and am currently 13 1/2 weeks pregnant!
We couldn't be more thrilled. I think everyone in the universe knows that I wanted another baby, but Bryan wasn't quite on board. He said I have the month of February to "try" and if it didn't happen than it wasn't meant to be. Well, lucky for me, I know my body pretty well, and we were able to get pregnant!
I am feeling great! A little bit of morning sickness, but that is pretty much over now, so that is good. Baby is doing great. Growing and fast and seems really happy.
Please continue to keep me and the baby in your thoughts and prayers if you think about us. I am a type 1 (insulin dependent) diabetic, so I am labelled as a "high risk" pregnancy. I am trying really hard to keep my bloodsugars under control, which is the key to a successful pregnancy, but sometimes they get all out of whack.


9 comments:
YEA! I can't wait to meet Baby Bennett! Annabelle will be the BEST big sister!!!!!! Love you guys!!!
HOOORAY!!! that is sooo wonderful! I couldn't be happier for you!
so glad to see you back to blogging - I guess I understand your absence now!
Take care of yourself!
Yea!!!! So happy for you all! What great news. Will definately be thinking about you!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I am glad you got YOUR way and another baby!! =)
You will probably keep your blood sugar under better control than someone with a normal pancreas!
Congrats! I think it looks like Bryan. :)
yeah yeah!! congrats!! i knew you guys would have another :)) i hope you are doing well!
B,E & A,
I am soooooo happy for you all! What a little blessing. You take care of yourself and remember it's ok to take break. This preg will be a little different with a toddler to keep up with. Keep us all posted.
Do you know how hard it was for me not to tell anyone??? Now I'm so pumped I can blab it to the world! I can't wait to see little Belle in action as a big sister....just don't let Sydni teach her how to be bossy!
Congrats!!!! So exciting...maybe Annabelle will get a baby brother!
Post a Comment