Annabelle is pretty good about me getting ready on the mornings I don't work. I usually try and wake up about 30 before her so I can at least have most things done before she wakes up. This past Saturday, I must have taken WAY too long to get ready, because grabbed her Dora chair and "popped a squat" in our shower. Kids do the funniest things. I thought she was hilarious. She ended up staying in the shower for a long time. We ended up playing like she owned a store and she would slide the shower door open and ask what I wanted to eat. We had so much fun...even though she was out of pizza and cheese for hamburgers! Hee. Hee.
Annabelle is obsessed with Trains. This one was at the Science Spectrum.

Love the "dog ears".

Even BIG girls get so tired they fall asleep on their daddies! Too sweet!
2 comments:
Cute as always! Weston is completely obsessed with trains too! Must be the age. Maybe we should think of something really creative, having to do with trains, for the two of them......
at least she's patient! That's cute :) kids can be so easy to entertain sometimes...steve always says the best toy is a big box..hahaha :)
Post a Comment