
This year, Lubbock was so lucky to have obtained the privilege of hosting the Warner Bros. Polar Express Ride. Immediately when Bryan and I heard about The West Texas Polar Express ride, we knew we had to go. Bryan and I suggested having the office's Christmas Party as the Polar Express Ride and all partners agreed. What a lucky office we are...we have the nicest bosses!
Here are some pictures of our adventure. We had a BLAST!!!! I dressed Annabelle up in some Hanna Anderson Christmas PJs, and she looked darling. She was sporting her Elmo house shoes too!

The train ride was really fun and the company was great! My parents got to ride with us, since it was an office party, so there are a few pictures of them too!
Our office definitely dominated the upper level of Car 2. The kids from the office lead the Christmas carols and Annabelle and I knew one of the chefs, so she took special care of Annabelle. We will definitely make this an annual event for our family!!!






1 comment:
It looks like so much fun! We are supposed to go on Tuesday night, so I'm hoping the girls will love it.
Post a Comment