Monday, May 18, 2009

Belle ALWAYS has F-U-N!


Annabelle LOVES to be outside and play, play, play. She cracks me up with the cute things she says and does. Here are some random pictures of her in our backyard (which will not be our backyard for long...more to come on us buying a house. Yea!)


Swinging!
My very first Ponytail!!!! Yea!!!
Goofy...she loves to play peek-a-boo when I have the camera out!
The Bennett cousins. We ADORE them. They have more fun together!!!













Monkey see, Monkey do! (Annabelle is the monkey)


















Am I in trouble for putting on your moisturizer????











No...O.K....well then, isn't this funny????

2 comments:

The Reynolds said...

What a cute ponytail!!! Annabelle you look so grown up! You stay little a while longer, sweet girl!

Donnie and Lenzi Hart said...

Love the moisturizer picture. This is why I do not indulge in expensive face products anymore. NO matter where I hide them or think they are out of reach, some one eventually gets their hands on them!