Cash Bennett 6/11/03 - 11/21/08

Cash, you were the sweetest boxer I have ever known. You brought so much love and joy to our family. From the moment we brought you home from Seagraves, Texas to the day you were sent home to Heaven, we loved you. I remember how you would get so excited to see anyone. You would actually make your body form a C-shape around the persons' legs and shake your bottom so much, we just knew it would come off one day! I love how you would cock your head one way and give us the most adorable "what are you
doing" look. I loved how you would want to get so close to me, that you would step on my feet. I love how soft your ears were. I would always kiss them and rub them between my fingers. I loved how soft the fur on your chest was. It always felt silky, no matter how dirty you were. I loved giving you warm baths in the bathtub, because you cried if I gave you a cold bath from the water hose outside. You brought love and joy to us, Cash. I am SO thankful that you were able to come back home and we were able to spend 10 days with you. I know that you were so happy to be home with us, and we were so happy to have you with us. Thank you for being so kind and gentle to Annabelle. From the time I was pregnant to the present, you always considered Annabelle your own baby. Even if Annabelle hit you, you gently accepted this and turned the other way. Thank you so much for being such a wonderful member of the family. We will always greatly miss you. Words cannot express how much I loved you! We love you, Cash. 

Cash, you were the sweetest boxer I have ever known. You brought so much love and joy to our family. From the moment we brought you home from Seagraves, Texas to the day you were sent home to Heaven, we loved you. I remember how you would get so excited to see anyone. You would actually make your body form a C-shape around the persons' legs and shake your bottom so much, we just knew it would come off one day! I love how you would cock your head one way and give us the most adorable "what are you
doing" look. I loved how you would want to get so close to me, that you would step on my feet. I love how soft your ears were. I would always kiss them and rub them between my fingers. I loved how soft the fur on your chest was. It always felt silky, no matter how dirty you were. I loved giving you warm baths in the bathtub, because you cried if I gave you a cold bath from the water hose outside. You brought love and joy to us, Cash. I am SO thankful that you were able to come back home and we were able to spend 10 days with you. I know that you were so happy to be home with us, and we were so happy to have you with us. Thank you for being so kind and gentle to Annabelle. From the time I was pregnant to the present, you always considered Annabelle your own baby. Even if Annabelle hit you, you gently accepted this and turned the other way. Thank you so much for being such a wonderful member of the family. We will always greatly miss you. Words cannot express how much I loved you! We love you, Cash. 

5 comments:
Em, I am so so sorry. I know how much your family loved Cash. I am so glad that she was able to spend her last few days at home being showered with love and attention... every dog's dream!
Love, H
Em-I am so sorry to hear about Cash. I know you guys miss him SO much. The good thing is he is not hurting anymore! You guys are in our prayers! Love you!
Britney
Wow! I wasnt ready for that blog and I dont even know your sweet doggie but I know how much ours means to us. I am so sorry for you!
Emily-I am sooo sorry. I know how much he meant he to because I remember all of those scrapbook pages you did all devoted to him.
Em, I am crying right now - I am soooo sooo sorry!!! My dogs are my little babies, I cannot imagine how sad this was for you. But thankfully Cash is in puppy heaven now!!
Post a Comment