
My life long friend and college roommate, Christiane, started a new photography business. She was so sweet and took some REALLY great shots of Belle! Christiane is one of the most patient people I have ever met. She is so kind and tender-hearted. She takes so much joy in the little things in life and I am so blessed to have her as a friend.
I was amazed at how well these turned out. She captured some of Annabelle's little faces, that I know I will too soon forget. I am so glad I have these memories now on film. I didn't include all the pictures, but you should check out her website and see some pictures of all her subjects. If you need your picture taken, I would definitely recommend her.
Her website is: www.christianewheatleyphotography.com






3 comments:
adorable pics - I will have to check out her website!
Those are all beautiful!!!! I especially love the last one! Priceless!
Love the pictures! I put your link on our blog- I thought I had done that but didn't-
I had no idea you & Christiane were roomates- she's got some real talent!
Post a Comment