Wednesday, October 8, 2008

October 15th Deadline

Annabelle's expression is definitely how I am feeling right now with the October 15th deadline coming up. I have been a CPA for 5 years now, and have been an accountant for 6 years, and I have to say, although I know that the October 15th deadline is the worst one, I am always shocked at how crazy it is when it gets here! YUCK!!!! It is like the April the 15th deadline, but much worse, because you can't extend anyone. It HAS to be done. We are having phone calls out the wa-zoo, and faxes are coming in with hard to read number figures on them. Luckily for our firm this year, we have 2 AMAZING new girls that are making it much more manageable. Plus, we have an AWESOME new office manager who is faster than the speed of lightning and she pays attention to all the details. Whew...maybe this deadline will be easier, but for the time being I just want to say AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

i must agree..i feel like i am getting messier returns this time around...i am excited for oct. 15th, but november is painfully slow so im torn!