A Very Merry Un-Birthday to you...to you! Bryan's mom called me one morning about 8:30 in the morning and told me that at 10:30 the Mahon Library was going to have a Very Merry Un-Birthday Party like the Alice in Wonderland movie. Annabelle had never seen the movie, but I knew that we needed to attend the Un-Birthday Party. I called my partner in crime, Sally, and told her about the idea. It was very spur of the moment, but all you had to do was dress either like Alice or wear a silly hat like the Mad Hatter. Sally had some crazy hats for her boys, and I knew that I could find something that resembled Alice. I called Bryan's mom and told her what I had, but she had hats galore for Annabelle to try. She raced over to our house with hats and white tights and we ran out the front door, so we didn't miss the party. You can see Annabelle's home-made Alice in Wonderland outfit...not too bad for only about an hour of prep time. I couldn't even remember what Alice looked like, but Bryan's mom knew the outfit by heart...way to go, Nannie!!!!! The party was fun, but there were so many people there, it was unreal! Sally and I needed a very strong drink after leaving that party. Whew...but oh the memories!!!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
The Very Merry Un-Birthday
A Very Merry Un-Birthday to you...to you! Bryan's mom called me one morning about 8:30 in the morning and told me that at 10:30 the Mahon Library was going to have a Very Merry Un-Birthday Party like the Alice in Wonderland movie. Annabelle had never seen the movie, but I knew that we needed to attend the Un-Birthday Party. I called my partner in crime, Sally, and told her about the idea. It was very spur of the moment, but all you had to do was dress either like Alice or wear a silly hat like the Mad Hatter. Sally had some crazy hats for her boys, and I knew that I could find something that resembled Alice. I called Bryan's mom and told her what I had, but she had hats galore for Annabelle to try. She raced over to our house with hats and white tights and we ran out the front door, so we didn't miss the party. You can see Annabelle's home-made Alice in Wonderland outfit...not too bad for only about an hour of prep time. I couldn't even remember what Alice looked like, but Bryan's mom knew the outfit by heart...way to go, Nannie!!!!! The party was fun, but there were so many people there, it was unreal! Sally and I needed a very strong drink after leaving that party. Whew...but oh the memories!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is PERFECT! She looks GREAT! And all so very last minute!
Congrats!
that looks fun!! I think it's cuter that you had to put the outfit together fast than have some perfectly planned out outfit...
I just figured out that I know you! (My last name used to be Tilley)...Your Annabelle is PRECIOUS! How have you been? I am glad to know you have a blog...I love reading them!!! -Monica
Post a Comment