I was in a store at the end of September and I saw this little outfit Annabelle is wearing in a booth. I couldn't believe it. This was the Bow Jangles store that used to be in the mall when I was young. My mom would always buy me these shirts...I remember having one shirt that had girls shopping on the top and the girls both had pink bows on top of their heads. I loved that shirt! I also had cheerleading ones and ones for the seasons. Gotta love the 80s! I couldn't pass up the opportunity to buy one for Annabelle. Heather must have felt the same way, because her baby girl, Halley has one too! We will have to get their pictures taken together.
I am loving the fall season. We have had so much fun with all of these fall festivities! Annabelle has been asking us everyday, "where are we going today, momma?" because we literally had something fun to do 6 days last week. This week
2 comments:
Mom still has most of my bowjangles shirts! I loved them so much - especially the cheerleader ones!!! Let's do get a picture of our girls together. Better hurry though, Halley is outgrowing hers!!!!
These pics of Belle are precious!!! She is a doll!
Heather
she is adorable - at least she said no maam
That is Ashton's favorite question right now too - Where are we going Mommy?
Love the shirts - yes reminds me of the old days - my favorite one was tennis related!
Post a Comment