Monday, October 13, 2008

The Fabulously Fun, but Filthy Fair!


We had a great time at the fair in Mid-September. Ella, Annabelle's sweet cousin, turned 2 years old, so Bryan's parents took us to the fair to celebrate her birthday. We are so glad that we were invited. I don't think we could have had more fun. Annabelle LOVED all of the rides, and is just like her mommy and daddy when it comes to riding rides...fearless. She was thrilled to do any ride, but she loved the merry-go-round most of all. I think that we rode the merry-go-round at least 4 times.
I know the fair is icky and gross, but we had a great time. Bryan and I even had a fun time trying to squeeze into the tiny rides for the little kids! Hee. Hee. We can't wait until next year! Annabelle is going to be one of those kids that LOVES going to Six Flags and Disney World. I can't wait!!!!! Let's go!



























3 comments:

Donnie and Lenzi Hart said...

We should all go someday to Disney World. Sydni LOVES rides, too. Makenzi is okay, as long as I can ride with her. I love Annabelle's beaming smile in all of the pictures...her teeth are very clean, too! LOL!

Steve said...

the pics are cute..annabelle is seriously a mini bryan...its crazy..

Steve said...

oh that was marissa..i am on steve's computer! but he would say the same thing..