
Annabelle is my BIG helper. She LOVES to make pink lemonade, help mommy make cookies and absolutely adores to do laundry...which is a HUGE plus. Anywhere Annabelle helps though, she needs her trusty stool! We got this stool as a wedding gift and I thought at the time...what a strange wedding gift, but this stool has been one of the most useful gifts we have ever gotten. We used it before Annabelle quite a bit, but Annabelle takes this thing with her EVERYWHERE. It goes to all of the sinks, to the countertops, to the tables, into her room, to the washer in the laundry room, and to the pantry...and yes...she can get into about EVERYTHING with this stool, which is probably why she loves it so much!
These other pictures are of Annabelle making beautiful bracelets. She made one for herself and made a special one for her Uncle Bryce when he stopped by. Lenzi, one of my very smart friends, has her girls string beads to promote

good hand-eye coordination, so I did it and Annabelle loved it. I am also trying to be more crafty with Annabelle, so stay tuned for some crazy crafts!
Happy Halloween!!!!
3 comments:
so cute - gotta try the bracelets myself!
those pics are so cute!!! she looks pretty into the bracelet making :)) i love when kids cart lil things around to get what they want!!!
I don't know how smart your friend Lenzi is, but I'm glad Annabelle likes stringing beads! I love her determined face in the last picture! So adorable!
Post a Comment